The past few days on the interwebs…
- HTML5 structure—div, section & article — A decent explanation of the basic elements of the HTML5 structure.
- Thank You Heroku, or “How To Eliminate Sysadmining” — My thoughts exactly… they’ve managed to eliminate the need to mess with anything related to servers! That’s what developers want.
- Business porn: the company dashboard — Had seen most of those in the past months, but it’s a nice roundup.
- cucumber-screenshot — A Cucumber add-on that takes screenshots of your pages whenever a test fails. So clever.
- Spritely — Simple jQuery css sprites animation.
<video>HTML5 tags for degenerate browsers.
- Chickenfoot for Firefox: Rewirte the Web — Might be a bit of a bold statement, but it shows promise.